You know what's great about a growing biz? Job opportunities baby! Get the low down on our current opportunities below:
Feel like you're ready for an opportunity to genuinely grow in your career in a place that encourages you to take ownership of your role? Or maybe you want to be a part of, and help grow, a successful business? We *really* want to hear from you.
If the position below sounds like you, please apply by sending your cover letter, resume and any additional materials requested in the job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARKETING & PR MANAGER
Are you *that* person, you know, the one that creates marketing & branding strategies in your sleep? You just get digital marketing and the importance of digging into analytics to build a brand. You see a vision, you believe in the vision and you run so damn hard with that vision ‘cos growing a biz in line with brand objectives is totally your jam.
We're looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing & PR (developing & driving strategy: check, media relations: check, branding positioning: check) with outstanding people management skills (we’re talking the listening, motivation, support and communication kind).
You get a real kick out of digging into analytics to understand the market & build strategies to grow the brand ‘cos you’re the best kinda geek in that way.
You can't wait to implement new ideas and strategies, your organisational skills are out of this world and your tenacious work ethic is second to none. You get what it takes to make content and imagery resonate with people and how to leverage various communication channels to drive engagement and results.
You're the master of maintaining and increasing brand awareness through marketing and media relations and you can create win-win outcomes for breakfast.
Your ability to be a self-starter and highly motivated while remaining flexible and proactive in a fast-paced environment tick alllllll the boxes. You thrive on small biz life & understand priorities and projects can shift quickly. Not a worry, you are on it.
You can think on your feet, put out fires, know the facts and, after careful consideration and analysis, make decisions based on the best interests of the company and its team.
Accountability, values, and integrity are non-negotiable and you get what it means to build a team culture. You genuinely care for the overall wellbeing of a team and you have the uncanny ability to connect people to work together in the best possible way.
Being a team player is second nature and you understand we all have to jump in to help in a small business. Container arriving and the team needs help? Yep, you've got this. Seasonal trade show or warehouse sale to attend? Where do I sign up. Backend website work to get done? I'm here for it all. You're ready to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
***Please review the full job description here before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements for the role***
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar marketing & PR role
- Be a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to set clear goals and planning
- Experience with the coordination and development of KPIs and team management
- Work collaboratively with a small team
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, listening) are essential to this role.
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook & Google Analytics required
- Experience with Mac, Shopify, Klaviyo preferred but not essential
- Experience developing & implementing strategic marketing plans and analysing results
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national and possibly international level
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Highly organised with attention to detail
Feel like you're ready for an opportunity to genuinely grow your career in a place that encourages you to take ownership of your role? Or maybe you want to be a part of, and help grow, a successful business? We *really* want to hear from you.
What you'll need to send us:
- A cover letter that demonstrates your relevant experience (did we mention we looooooove these? Mostly 'cos it tells us how much you've researched our brand and *get* us)
- Resume highlighting your relevant work experience
- Please send to: email@example.com
NB: This is a full-time position located in our Bayswater, Victoria office. This position is an in-house position only and open to candidates who live in Melbourne.