You know what's great about a growing biz? Job opportunities baby! Get the low down on our current opportunities below:
We currently have 2 roles open for application listed below, please send an email to pickme@sageandclare with your cover letter, resume and any additional materials requested in the job posting.
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT (Holiday Casual)
The primary role of the Warehouse Assistant includes the receiving and processing of incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders and managing, organising and retrieving stock in the warehouse. This is a Holiday Casual position working Monday-Friday (days & hours may vary, as needed) at our Bayswater, VIC warehouse.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with receiving, unloading, counting and stocking physical inventory in the warehouse (ability to lift up to 15kgs)
- Open boxes, crates and other containers
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ expectations and business timelines
- Pick items according to the Order form
- Inspect items to ensure they’re not damaged or faulty
- Pack item according to specified packing guidelines
- Ship and fulfil customer orders in Inventory system
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, inventory space and work stations neat; sweep and vacuum
- Organise warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment & follow all safety protocols for lifting and operating in a warehouse
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Ensure that internal delivery processes are adhered to
- Identify errors and eliminate root cause using robust countermeasures
- Sustain the corrective actions to eliminate repeat issues
- Ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies as and when required in a timely manner
- Ability to be resilient, assertive, optimistic and open to change
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact failure/cost of poor quality
Applications close on Friday, 6 November
NB: This is a holiday casual position located in our Bayswater, Victoria office. This position is an in-house position only and open to candidates who live in Melbourne.
CONTENT CREATOR (Full Time)
Does planning, writing, editing and publishing engaging written content and creating & sourcing on brand imagery & video across all marketing, PR and business communication channels and assets float your boat? Do you thrive in the variety of content and analysing SEO to optimise communications?
We're looking for someone with a minimum 3 years of creative industry experience in marketing, communications or copywriting with top notch copywriting skills (read: I love writing copy so much that my folio is overflowing with examples of my copywriting ability, attention to detail and creative thinking and flair) & imagery curation.
Your ability to create or source on brand imagery is second to none and digging into SEO to optimise content and increase website traffic is your jam.
Creating original content comes naturally to you and writing, managing and implementing an effective content strategy & plan to align to business goals genuinely excites you. You get a kick out of great grammar and spelling; engaging in dialogues is what you were born to do.
You're a master at driving engagement and building an online community by creating & curating the right imagery to support engaging social media captions. And writing creative and engaging EDMs and journal posts is just the icing on the cake.
Our niche tone of voice doesn't scare you, in fact, you thrive on a challenge and mastering our quasi business/personal tone just makes you want the position even more.
You can't wait to implement new ideas and strategies 'cos you're at the top of your game when it comes to being up to date with the latest social media news and trends. IGTV & Reels? Yep, you are all over it.
You love to mix up the type of projects you work on throughout the week and can balance multiple campaigns and projects like a ninja while ensuring the highest of quality and tight deadlines are met. From press release to EDMs to journals to socials content to website copy to collaboration projects - you hit every mark.
Building partnerships with industry partners and assisting with brand photoshoot production is another exciting way to flex your creative & content muscles that you are excited to give a go.
Team player is your middle name and your ability to be a self-starter and highly motivated while remaining flexible and proactive in a fast paced environment ticks alllllll the boxes. Team need help packing orders or unloading container of new stock? Absolutely, no problem at all. Seasonal trade show or warehouse sale to attend? Where do I sign up. Backend website work to get done? I'm here for it all. You're ready to roll up your sleeves and do what the team needs & it takes to get the job done.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 3 years experience of creative industry experience in marketing, communications or copywriting
- Be a highly motivated, self starter with ability to set clear goals and plan
- Excellent copywriting skills with ability to express Sage x Clare's views creatively and develop and use our tone of voice
- Experience in writing engaging short and long form copy essential
- Experience in social media and its various platforms essential, including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Previous exposure to working across product and online campaigns
- Understanding of and application of basic SEO fundamentals when it comes to copywriting
- Passion for social media and homewares industry
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills & flawless spelling and grammatical knowledge Experience with Mac
- Highly organised with an attention to detail
- Can hit the ground running
Feel like you're ready for an opportunity to genuinely grow in your career in a place that encourages you to take ownership of your role? Or maybe you want to be a part of, and help grow, a successful business? We *really* want to hear from you.
You can review the full job description here.
What you'll need to send us:
- Please send your cover letter (did we mention we looooooove these? Mostly 'cos it tells us how much you've researched our brand and *get* us) and resume.
- Three examples of Instagram imagery (create or source your own) + captions using our tone of voice - bonus points if you can nail our audience
- One example press release announcing a new collection (using our last collection, Tigre) targeting publications
Applications close on Friday, 6 November
NB: This is a full time position located in our Bayswater, Victoria office. This position is an in-house position only and open to candidates who live in Melbourne.