You know what's great about a growing biz? Job opportunities baby!
We are looking for team members that will thrive in a culture focused on belonging, accountability, creativity, authenticity and doing our best. Sound like you? We would LOVE to hear from you!
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT (CASUAL, 3-6 MONTHS)
We are a small homewares & lifestyle brand and the order fulfilment process requires computer skills using a Mac computer. Our warehouse is open Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm so work schedules will be within these hours.
We are currently looking for casual team members that are available for 3-6 months, with possibility of extension.
- Must have experience with & be able to operate Mac computer for order fulfilment
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ expectations and business timelines
- Manually pick items (walk the warehouse) according to the order form
- Inspect items to ensure they’re not damaged or faulty
- Pack item according to specified packing guidelines
- Ship and fulfil customer orders in Inventory system using computer
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, inventory space and work stations neat; sweep and vacuum
- Organise warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment & follow all safety protocols for lifting and operating in a warehouse
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Ensure that internal delivery processes are adhered to
- Identify errors and eliminate root cause using robust countermeasures; sustain the corrective actions to eliminate repeat issues
- Ensure all stock movements are recorded in the inventory system to ensure accuracy
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies as and when required in a timely manner
- Ability to be resilient, assertive, optimistic and open to change
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact failure/cost of poor quality
- Assist with receiving, unloading, counting and stocking physical inventory in the warehouse (ability to lift up to 15kgs)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager to assist the team and business.
***Please review the full job description here before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements for the role**
What you'll need to send us:
- Your cover letter (did we mention we looooooove these? Mostly 'cos it tells us how much you've researched our brand and *get* us)
- Your resume / CV
- Send to email@example.com