We take care to ensure that all items leave our warehouse in great condition, but if you have unfortunately received a faulty or defective item, here's everything you need to know:
- You can initiate your Return at here and follow the prompt to return your faulty item. Please note, you may be required to upload images of the fault for us to review prior to approving your return.
- Where we deem the item to be faulty or defective, we will offer either a repair, exchange or refund.
- Where a product is deemed faulty, we will cover the cost of Return Shipping to our warehouse.
- When assessing faulty items, we will always act in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
- Please allow 3-5 days for your faulty item to be processed once it arrives back to our warehouse
- Refunds will be processed within 3-5 days back to the original method of purchase (credit card, Paypal, etc) but may take a few extra days to be received into your account.
PERFECTLY IMPERFECT HANDMADE FEATURES
As you may know, we heart handmade here at Sage x Clare. Many of the items we sell feature handmade elements crafted by our wonderful artisans and as such, variations and small inconsistencies do exist. This is a natural result of handmade techniques and not considered a product fault. We do our best to call out the handmade nature of our products as much as possible across all our marketing material and product descriptions to help with your shopping experience.
We take great care to ensure that digital representation of colours match the actual colour of our products however we recognise that screen resolution and settings can impact what you see before you buy. We therefore treat returns relating to colour variance in accordance with our ‘Change of Mind’ policy. You can review our 'Change of Mind' policy here.
The below items are NOT eligible for a return, exchange or refunds:
- Gift cards
- Any marked down item purchased from the ‘Final Sale’ page or as part of any other sale event including flash sales like Black Friday or Boxing Day and warehouse sales
- Any item purchased from a Sage and Clare independent stockist, please contact the store directly if you wish to return.
- Any item that has been used, slept in, worn or not in original condition with tags intact
- Any items damaged due to unreasonable wear and tear
- Twiggagerie range which is custom made to order