After a whirlwind Fleur Frenzy sale, things are a little busier than usual at Sage x Clare HQ. We are currently experiencing dispatch delays but will be sure to email you weekly with updates.
Ooof! There is nothing quite like waiting for an online purchase to arrive. Here are all the juicy details about how we get our precious pieces from our warehouse to your hot little hands.
(Larger items and orders may be subject to additional shipping charges)
Standard Shipping for Orders under $100 AUD
Standard Shipping for Orders $100 AUD and over
Express Shipping for Orders
(Small Items Only, larger items may be subject to additional shipping charges)
New Zealand - Standard Shipping for Orders under $100 NZD
|New Zealand - Standard Shipping for Orders $100 NZD and over||FREE|
United States + Canada - Standard Shipping for all Orders
United Kingdom - Standard Shipping for all Orders
Rest of the World - Standard Shipping for all Orders
International shipping conditions:
They say good things come in small packages and when it comes to shipping products outside Australia, that is certainly true. Here’s everything you need to know if you’re shopping with us from outside Australia:
- We only ship small items internationally, for example apparel, cushions, throws, bath mats, bedlinen, towels and small decorative items. We can arrange a quote to ship larger items such as (not all inclusive list) rugs, floor cushions or bedcovers on a case by case basis. Items with additional shipping charges are noted in the product descriptions. Contact us at email@example.com to request a quote
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be
- If you are unsure about a particular item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our main priority is getting your orders to you as quickly as possible. Orders that are shipped within Australia and New Zealand will be shipped with Australia Post or StarTrack. Tracking details will be sent to you via email once the order has left our warehouse .
International orders (including New Zealand) are also shipped mostly by Australia Post. The exception is for bulky products where alternate providers are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Everything listed on our website (with the exception of Coming Soon product) is available for sale right now! Our warehouse is packed to the rafters with beautiful stock and we can’t wait to get it in your hot little hands. Very occasionally, we may find an item ordered is no longer available. In these rare cases, our customer service team will be in touch to organise a different item or full refund.
Ordinary Dispatch Times
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-3 days. During busy periods like sale events, collection launches or holiday closures, these dispatch times can increase to up to 7 days. If the delay will be longer than this, we endeavour to communicate this on our website.
Ordinary Shipping Times (from dispatch at our warehouse to your door)
- Please note that remote locations may take an extra few days on top of the below guidance
- Standard shipping typically takes 2-5 business days depending on your location (Metro or Regional).
- Express shipping is usually 2-3 business days but also, Express packages get to enjoy the VIP treatment of priority dispatch too with a 1-2 day turnaround time from order to dispatch.
- Shipping typically takes 5-8 business days depending on your location (Metro or Regional).
- Shipping typically takes 7-10 business days.
- Shipping typically takes 7-12 business days.
Rest of the World
- Shipping times can vary, however please allow between 10-15 business days depending on your proximity to Australia.
Tracking and Delivery
We will provide you with a tracking number once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. We recommend shipping to a location where someone will be present to sign for your order, such as a work address. If this is not possible and you do not want your parcel taken to a Post Office for collection, please leave instructions during checkout giving authority to leave without a signature. Understandably, parcels left without a signature are left at the buyer’s risk. We would encourage you to use this option only if there is a secure place to stash your goodies.
Delivery to a PO Box
Got a PO Box? That’s perfect! We deliver most items to a PO Box. Unfortunately, larger items like rugs and floor cushions cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. If you’re not sure if your package will be considered a “larger item”, just shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
Delays or Damage during shipping
If there is a delay with your delivery, the Carrier will have the most up to date information on your delivery so we recommend you first contact the Carrier with your tracking number directly. The tracking details provided include information on how to contact the shipping carrier. If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org who can help.
Unfortunately, accidents do happen. All our products are carefully packaged to prevent breakage in transit but if your order is damaged during shipping, please let us know. Because a picture paints a thousand words, we require photographs of the inside and outside of the box so the damage can be assessed. Please also ensure that you keep all contents and packaging while our team is assessing your case. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your package for instructions.
While Sage x Clare is made up of a pretty magical bunch of humans, try as we do, our magic doesn’t extend too far past the walls of our warehouse. While our customer service team will certainly help navigate delays in shipping, damages in transit, packages not received, international customs issues and orders affected by issues relating to the provision of incorrect address details, we understandably can’t take responsibility for things that are beyond our control.
Phone: 1300 590 043
In person: Sage and Clare HQ, 5A/841 Mountain Highway, Bayswater, 3153, Victoria, Australia
Our team is available Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm (Melbourne)
Click here to see our Returns Policy: