Okay so by now you’ve probably explored our new collection - Anabelle… and you’re probably gobsmacked at how BE-AUTIFUL it is, right? Now although we’re entering another weekend of lockdown here in Melbourne, I’m actually feeling incredibly *happy*. Like ecstatic. Why? Well, partly because after monthsss of hard work & some setbacks along the way, we *actually* pulled this off. And I couldn't be prouder of Anabelle.
And I suppose also, because there’s something else happening in my life right now other than my Netflix series and knitting projects. This launch feels different, it feels like a major privilege and it's made me feeeeel alive again. I’m soaking up everyyyy moment of it and all of your kind messages + love-bombs too.
Now, for the reason I brought you here - to tell you about the fab new products we’ve introduced to our Anabelle collection. Go on…take a look.
They say fashion rotates and tbh I’m pretty happy that bucket hats are BACK BABY! Outside picnics are the new parties in 2021 and you’re gonna’ need some shade. I’m a ha-ugeee fan of a good hat. They can complete your outfit, save you from bad hair days and most importantly - they’re sun smart. These wide-brim designs will be your saviour this spring/summer. ENTER: the four Anabelle bucket hat designs…
1. Rae bucket hat - 2. Marsha Cotton Sweater
1. Daisy Bucket Hat 2. Ella Cotton Sweater
1. Melody Bucket Hat 2. Bette Cotton Sweater
1. Edith Bucket Hat 2. Sawyer Cotton Sweater
As someone who likes to carry around A LOT of everyday essentials…I’m alllll for these tote bags. Whether you use them for work, a nappy bag, everyday bag or overnight bag - you will get sooo much use out of these. It’s just an added bonus that they’re totally scrumptious to the eye. Oh AND they have charming hand woven detailing. AND the ca-utest colour palette ever. These are not a want, they’re a NEED. Convinced yet?
1. Anja Woven Tote bag... my first choice out of the two. A pastel dreaaaam. It's the tiny hand-woven hearts for me.
The perfect sized bag for my essentials. And Heidi's. And Judes. And hubbies. LOL.
1. Ripley Woven Tote bag - signature stripes & vintage vibes. Yes pls.
Our ethos here at Sage x Clare is to create pockets of beauty and moments of joy in your homes with our soulful products. And that *includes* your meal times too!! Dining with friends + family is a ritual that I’m even more grateful for now and why not make it memorable? New to our ‘Dine’ range this season - these sensational Teo Jute Placemat Sets (sold as a set of four).
1. Teo Jute Place Mat Set - Fluro Pink
1. Teo Jute Placemat Set - bright melon
1. Teo Jute Placemat Set - neon yellow
I don’t think I’ve *ever* laid my eyes on any oven mitts as fun as these?! And functional too. And Christmas presents sorted! Look just remember, it ain't about how good the food tastes that you cook, it's about how cool your oven mitts are.
1. Satia Oven Mitt 2. Lydia Oven Mitt 3. Otis Oven Mitt - side note: why the hell didn't I try some of that magnificent pink cake on the shoot??? Kickin' myself.
Last up are the sweeeeetest new beauty bags! Y’all adore our cosmetic bags and now there’s another size option for you. Hip-hip hooray! This new cotton voile fabric is glorious and check out that quilted texture. Wrap your beauty products away safely in a sea of whimsical florals and the dreamiest of colours.
1. Adello Beauty Bag 2. Aerin Bath Sheet - dusk
1. Franny Beauty Bag... gimme' all the florals.
1. Cheri Beauty Bag 2. Aerin Bath Sheet - peacock
So there you have it, I hope you’re as excited about these newbies as me! Check out the complete Anabelle collection here. X
Leave a comment